Jan 4, 2011

Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy

I love receiving goodies in the mail & after doing my fare share of Black Friday shopping online the past month has been extra fun for me, woohoo!
I thought I'd share one of my new fave goodies that I received from the Etsy shop Knitty Bitties. I'm always very impressed when I open the mailer envelope to find my package beautifully wrapped & in this case I received a cute key chain as well. This is my new List Taker ~ it came with a fabulous note pad & pen inside ~ love it!!
Monday's mail was particularly exciting as I also received new buttons from the hyena cart shop TessaAnn. I am a repeat customer (numerous times over) as her buttons are incredible in their detail & the quality is superb. She also treated me to lovely packaging and a bonus button (see large white heart in pic below) ~ too sweet :-)
Here is a sampling of the button sets I ordered ~ (so stinkin' CUTE).

The customer service from both shop owners was FANTASTIC. I linked this post to "what's in your mailbox Monday".

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop by.
I'd love to hear from you.
Cheers!