Dec 23, 2010
Dec 7, 2010
enjoying : blog hopping
scrapping : nothing at the moment but considering scrapping a photo of myself and my dad when I was 5
drinking : coffee w/ cream
wearing : pj pants & hubby's T-shirt
wondering : if I'll get the motivation/energy to get out of the house today
listening : to the sound of my happy pooches each chewing a new rawhide bone
pondering : whether I should go to Treasured Memories tonight for their Show & Tell
loving : that I have the week to myself ~ sometimes I just love being alone.
procrastinating : getting my grocery shopping done, blegh...
Nov 23, 2010
- Basic Grey Kioshi DP, Magnolia Stamp, Momento Ink Pad, Copic Markers, Stickles - Star Dust, Bazzill Cardstock, Bazzill Ribbon, Kaiser Craft Pearls, Spellbinders Dies, Fiskars Punch
Jul 23, 2010
Jul 5, 2010
Apr 16, 2010
Hello, I hope you all had a great week!
The following is my entry for the Basic Grey Challenge this week where we were to follow Martine's sketch. I really like working from sketches & was happy that this card came together rather quickly.
However, I almost forgot to take a photo & get it posted & linked to the challenge blog, lol.
- Adorable stamp from my Penny Black "toadily" clear stamp set
- Basic Grey paper (green) for the background
- October Afternoon dp's
- Jewelled brads (? origin)
- American Craft eyelets
- Petaloo Flowers
- Queen & Co. Rox Ice - grass green
- Prismacolor Markers
Jan 23, 2010
Jan 5, 2010
- DP from LUXE & Heidi Swappe
- Prisma Color Markers
- Organza ribbon from Savvy n Sassy
- Bazzill flowers
- Stampendous & Doodlebug glitter (for the purse)
- Swiss Dots Cuttle Bug folder
- 2 random brads from my stash