Apr 16, 2010

Card - You're "Toadily" Amazing

Hello, I hope you all had a great week!

The following is my entry for the Basic Grey Challenge this week where we were to follow Martine's sketch. I really like working from sketches & was happy that this card came together rather quickly.

However, I almost forgot to take a photo & get it posted & linked to the challenge blog, lol.

For this card I used the following:
  • Adorable stamp from my Penny Black "toadily" clear stamp set
  • Basic Grey paper (green) for the background
  • October Afternoon dp's
  • Jewelled brads (? origin)
  • American Craft eyelets
  • Petaloo Flowers
  • Queen & Co. Rox Ice - grass green
  • Prismacolor Markers
Thanks for stopping by & have a hoppy weekend!
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop by.
I'd love to hear from you.
Cheers!