Jun 15, 2009

Scrapper's Block

Everyone is familiar with the term writer's block.  Well, I feel like I have scrapper's block and it is driving me crazy.  I am unable to tell if I am truly experiencing a "block" or if I am unable to keep focused on the task at hand.  There is also a part of me that feels I have spent too much time lately looking at layouts of very experienced scrapper's. This has left me feeling overwhelmed and intimidated. For days I'll pick up my pictures and fiddle with my chosen papers but go no further. I sit with my project staring me in the face and all I end up doing is organizing my supplies.  

MY GOAL FOR TODAY: Complete one page of my layout for the current booking I am working on. I will post my result tomorrow as incentive for myself to produce something.

I have to run now... got to get scrappin'...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop by.
I'd love to hear from you.
Cheers!