Aug 18, 2009

Basic Grey Challenge 1

I am happy to make this post as my very 1st entry into a challenge (of any type) and that I am able to start at #1. I am especially tickled that I found a Basic Grey challenge as Basic Grey product's are my absolute favourites!!!
The following is my creation for challenge #1:
BG papers & product used:
~ Bittersweet line (a few sheets)
~ Eva line (1 sheet)
~ Lemonade line (1 sheet)
~ BG Glazed Brad
Thank you for stopping by to have a peak.
It is greatly appreciated that you took the time to come by and have a look.
Have a great day!
Lisa


3 comments:

  1. What a beauty Lisa! I love your interpretation of the sketch and the papers you chose are gorgeous and that happy bug made me smile. Glad you could join us at BG this time. Chris :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa, that dragonfly is to die for!!! Wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by.
I'd love to hear from you.
Cheers!