Oct 19, 2011

This little man makes me laugh!


One of my favourite things about scrapbooking is recording the everyday moments.  I feel the little things are what all add up to give us an overall feeling of contentment.  
This particular layout captures my nephew and I playing together last Halloween right before he left to go trick or treating with his brother.  One of the joys in life is hearing babies, toddlers and kids laugh.


I tucked the journaling on card in a pocket behind the photos.  It reads: 
M loves to be tossed around and I love the joy and giggles it brings. 
Halloween 2010 visiting R and M before they went out trick or treating.

One last thing, can I get a HOLY COW!! (heehee) as I finally completed a scrapbook layout after months and months of having no mojo.  I'm still on the card-making bandwagon though.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop by.
I'd love to hear from you.
Cheers!